Neutrik NE8MC RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier
RJ45 cable connector carrier for preassembled RJ45 plugs consists of shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include colour coded boots in 9 standard colours